Here are some frequently asked questions about The French Talent Network.
Do I have to pay a commission to “FTN”?
- No. FTN is not a talent agency or management company. We are here as another marketing tool for talent.
Can I upload my own files?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to upload you files directly. Your photos, demo reels and contact information have to be forwarded to our Webmaster.
Can I be in more than one category?
- Absolutely yes ! For example: an actor can also do voice work and might also be an accomplished screenwriter or even a director.
What will FTN do for me?
- First, we screen each submission to insure that only the highest quality French talent is available on the site.
- Secondly, we upload your files in each category for which you submitted. Thirdly, we promote the website to hundreds of potential clients in British Columbia and across Canada through our ongoing newsletters and press releases.
- With over 60 years of accumulated experience between the five founders of FTN we have made many contacts and know the industry.
I don't have a voice demo, what can I do?
- In the audio / visual art field it is a great advantage to have a strong demo. If you do not have one, we can help you. Please contact us for more details
I don’t have a demo reel, what can I do?
- You can also submit a detailed resume with your contacts